Friday, November 20, 2009

Mood disfunction

So... I know this sounds weird but I don't know what to write. Oh yeah. I guess I could tell you about how I think I have something wrong with my moods. Well not exactly. I just simply have too much time on my hands. I always seem to depress myself. I am not sure if this is possible but lets just go with it and say it is. Well anyway, yes I seem to some how manipulate my mind into thinking things that seem to depress me. It is never happy thoughts, just sad ones. Like for instance, today I started thinking about weather certain decisions I have made in the past were for the better. I have no possible reason for this besides I have to much time on my hands. I always seem to pull myself out of the depressed mood though. Which is a good thing. Its just weird that I do this to myself..... Thats it for tonight. Good night <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment