
It has been a few days since I have posted. So I decided I would share with you a story in which occurred this week. Lets begin. Shall we?
It was mid afternoon when I was in the kitchen washing a few dishes while my fiancé.. which by the way- his name is Chris.. well he was playing Xbox 360 while I was washing the dishes when out of no where I hear and LOUD crash followed by "What the fuck!?" So as I am automatically heading toward the sound Chris loudly announces: "Babe, I'm going to beat their ass!" So my motherly instinct kicked in and I told him wait I will get them. So as I am getting my kids- my kittens( lily and nitro) lily decides to jet toward the kitchen. Which was a bad choice considering Chris was in the hall way which led toward the kitchen. she managed to pass him and get in the kitchen. Out of anger he heads towards her. She "tries to escape but Chris decides he is not letting her and so he tries to block her with his feet... Well long story short- he kicks her... yeah I know what you are probably thinking... WTF?!... the way he describes it: I did not KICK her I LAUNCHED her... Yeah we had a bit of a confrontation... cause those are my babies and no there not going to be LAUNCHED! but he let them know he was sorry- fed them octopus... their new favorite food. So all ended well and my babies now know the xbox is a no no..
No comments:
Post a Comment